The CRC program supports medium and long term end user driven research collaboration to address major challenges facing Australia. The CRC program provides opportunities to:
- involve industry in research relevant to their needs
- translate research outcomes into practical solutions for industry
- cultivate a culture of long term research-industry collaboration
- build small and medium enterprise (SME) innovation and research capacity
- develop industry capacity through education and training
- support international engagement.
CRCs involve end users at the design phase of research, allowing research ideas to be taken from concept to utilisation resulting in world class innovation, building the competitiveness of Australian business and improving the health, wellbeing and economic prosperity of all Australians.
The CRC program conducts an annual competitive, merit based selection process. The CRC program is delivered with the assistance of AusIndustry.
To find out more, visit the CRC program website www.crc.gov.au.