- Australian Apprenticeships - Australian Apprenticeships combine training and employment and can lead to nationally recognised qualifications. They are available to anyone of working age and do not require entry qualifications.
- Australian Apprenticeships Pathways - information and resources to assist those interested in traineeships or apprenticeships to determine the manner in which they wish to engage in their chosen industry.
- Australian Apprenticeships & Traineeships Information Service - designed for Australian Apprenticeships Centres, Registered Training Organisations, Group Training Organisations, Job Services Australia providers and any stakeholders with an interest in taking on trainees or apprentices.
- Australian Government Skills Connect - links eligible Australian businesses with a range of skills, workforce development programs and funding to meet their unique business or industry training and workforce development needs.
- Employability Skills Summary - provides quick access to Employability Skills Summaries that have been developed for National Training Package qualifications.
- Group Training National Register - lists all Group Training Organisations which have complied with national standards and are eligible to use the Group Training National logo.
- My Skills - connects students and employers to training organisations that best suit their needs.
- Reading Writing Hotline - provides a national advisory and referral service for adults who wish to improve their reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- SkillsOneTV - provides videos about the trades and skills industry for the information of students, trainers and employers.
- Tap into learning today (TILT) - TILT is designed to help share information and communication tools vital to the success of lifelong learning programs and other initiatives in the Adult Community Education (ACE) sector.
- training.gov.au - a database and official National Register of information on vocational education and training packages, qualifications, courses, units of competency and registered training organisations.
- Training Packages @ Work - an Australian Government funded communications project that provides specific information and resources for vocational education and training practitioners.
- VETnetwork Australia - provides information about news, publications, resources, conferences and contact details for the vocational education and training sector.
- World Skills Australia - a not-for-profit organisation that provides young Australians with the opportunity to gain new skills and fast track their career development.